-
February 9th, 2007, 01:48 PM
#51
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] for my salty dog!!!
-
February 9th, 2007, 03:48 PM
#52
Inactive Member
Aye, that just bought you an extra ration of Rum, my lil' wench...wanna feed my parrot
-
February 10th, 2007, 02:06 PM
#53
Inactive Member
-
February 10th, 2007, 03:48 PM
#54
Inactive Member
prrot shmarrot...gimme that rum...avast matey..walk the plank...hoist the sails...breach...*punching the rotofurl*
-
February 10th, 2007, 05:28 PM
#55
HB Forum Owner
Any lady that knows what the heck a rotofurl is, and ain't afraid to puch it is alright with me *filling Pitz cup with rum*
-
February 10th, 2007, 06:10 PM
#56
Inactive Member
Running to Dic.com to find out what a rotofurl is???
Sounds like something rectal???
-
February 15th, 2007, 04:28 AM
#57
Inactive Member
I looked it up and now I'm more confused than before [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
February 15th, 2007, 04:35 AM
#58
Inactive Member
I couldn't find it??? [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
February 15th, 2007, 04:41 AM
#59
Inactive Member
I'm wondering if Miz Pitz even knows [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks